Saturday, January 9, 2016

~Welcome home~

good morning to each of you as you begin your day today! i am hopeful that you've already taken time to give thanks for everything in your life as i do each morning.  today is the first day i am home from a full time job working in advertising--and i am starting up my etsy shop (mountainsdreamz), partnering with my daughter and opening the doors wide open once again to the healing parts of my life.  being chained to a full time position for the past years has taken its toll on my health and the spirits and ancestors i work with are pulling me out in no uncertain way.  live close to the land--being chosen to do what i am here to do.  i am thankful you have stumbled upon this page and look forward to joining as we now continue to walk hand in hand...

Essential oils, herbal blends, tinctures, salves, lotions and body butters, herbal soaps and healing candles will all be a part of where we go next. Each new calendar year brings with it a 13 moon cycle of creation. Healing blends created at home that were used by my family, now being offered to you. I am truly excited to be moving back into what i've spent years learning--truly blessed to be able to be here at home creating once again. You will find on my facebook page hundreds of photos of the traditional regalia i've been requested to create--shawls, ribbon shirts, beadwork and ceremonial dresses. Each of them handed on as blessings and thanksgiving to ceremonial leaders and elders in our lives. I look forward to what it is Creator and Mother Earth have in store for us...miigwetch~



No comments:

Post a Comment