Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Memorial Day Sale!!!!


Funky Junk n' More

and MountainsDreamz

~Memorial Day Sale~

One of our favorite Northwoods Stores!!! Stop in to see what is new--You'll get the creative bug once you go---seriously amazing!  We'll be showcasing product at Funky Junk n' More over the weekend--stop over to see what's new!  We've been busily getting our labels ready (and more labels and more labels)--whipped up some more Pain relief Balm and our new Bugg Off Balm and Skin Oil!  Almost ready to get the goods in the car and head over to set up our first showcase event in the Northwoods!  Granny Fay and her husband have been doing this awhile, but it's been years since I vended tables.  Faela is getting ready to help me out too!  Stop by to ask questions, see what's new in our product line and test out some of our amazing body balms and salves.  I'll have my herbal references with me and we can create something just for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment