Saturday, November 5, 2016

Day one; Being Grateful



Day one: Today I am grateful for the prayers all over the world being said for Mother Earth--in every culture and denomination, in languages known and unknown. I am grateful for my Children and another day of being a Mama. I am grateful for all those I have had the chance to be with in the physical along our Journey and pray you are all well and happy today. I am grateful for my connection to Creator and to Mama Earth in all things, for our four leggeds and the winged ones I see each day, and all those in Spirit who continue to help me along in my journey.

Thinking this morning about our lives and the interconnected-ness that is always there even if we do not recognize it.  Made me wonder a bit more about what I was grateful for---looking back on our lives in a way that includes the lessons standing strong out in the world today.  Watching, Witnessing, Participating and Choosing.  Am wondering what you are grateful for Today?  

Have a blessed day today...remember to give thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment